About the Certification
NSW is determined to stop accidental drowning with new laws and responsibilities.
NSW Swimming Pool Regulations and Laws now require pool certification. Swimming pool and spa owners are required to register their swimming pools on an online register, now available at swimmingpoolregister.nsw.gov.au.
Registration requires pool and spa owners guarantee their pool or spa meets the new regulations. Failure to register or false declarations attract financial and legal consequences. Engaging an accredited certifier ensures you meet your obligation (see the Building Professional Act 2005).
Buying, selling, renting or leasing, your pool is not registered if its not on the list. All sales must include valid swimming pool compliance certification.
Be Pool & Spa Compliant Today
Safe, professional, experienced, licenced and insured.
We provide pool safety assessment, advice & certification.
Get full Assessment by qualified & licensed NSW accredited certifiers by April 2016 and beyond
- Onsite consultation & full reporting
- Re-inspection & final report
- Compliance Certification
- Regular inspections & expiry reminders
- Electronic Lodgement with the Pool Safety Register
- Legal compliance
- General inspection of total Pool space
- Remediation recommendations and advice
- Pre purchase or sale inspection & reporting